Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherie esler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Email
    How do I send a song to another email address?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 17, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Generally you attach the file to your e-mail. Be careful though as there are copyright issues. If the song is a commercial, copyrighted property, it may be illegal to send it to someone else.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jan 17, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Hi Cherie,
    You need to upload it as an e-mail attachment. How to do this would depend on what e-mail program or system you are using. Some systems may not allow attachments or may have specific file size restrictions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email [ 3 Answers ]

Sunday Morning: A user leaves a voicemail at 08:00. At 10:00 they email the Helpdesk and complain that the voicemail has not been addressed. The voicemail system will be unavailable, due to scheduled maintenance, from 08:00 - 12:00. You attempt to call the user, but they are working from home (we...

Email Qn [ 6 Answers ]

Would like to know your views regarding the following: If someone forward you an email and before the forwarded content was " Please followup. Thanks and Regards, xxx "

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Can't email [ 2 Answers ]

I have an email address from Yahoo. I can receive emails but once I go to send one, when I'm on the page were it asks there email address and subject, but there is no box where I can write my email. It has the subject and their address but below that it has no box to write. But I asked my...

View more questions Search