Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richespicks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 08:04 AM
    Nordyne furnace codes?
    Nordyne model #g4ra072c-12 code lightblinks continiously and the blower motor will not shut off.

Check out some similar questions!

Nordyne LED blinkin codes [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone give me the codes for all the Nordyne LED blinks? My furnace was blining 4 times, I replaced the igniter and now it is blinking 2 times... All the codes would be greatly appreciated - thanks, in advance. :cool:

Nordyne furnace [ 2 Answers ]

How to check gas pressure to Nordyne furnace.

I have a nordyne furnace. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nordyne Furnace. Model # M1MB070BW. I'm thinking I may need to replace the Flame Sensor on it. But I cannot locate one on this furnace. We just replace a gas valve on this furnace. It lights up for just a few seconds then the flame goes back out. Can you please give me a idea of where the...

Intertherm furnace codes? This furnace flashes the yellow light 6 times [ 0 Answers ]

Furnace will run for 30 seconds. It shuts down and the yellow light will flash 6 times and the does the same thing over and over. Red light stays steady. Thanks for the help.

Nordyne e2 electric furnace with ac [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have an nordyne e23h012hn electric furnace, the control board is burnt and evaporator fan will not come on, replaced board and it burnt up to. The circuit on the board that burnt is the common line voltage to the fan, could it be the fan motor shorted causing this problem . Thanks chris ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.