Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dmps7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 07:06 AM
    Some one has done black magic on my family so that no money could come.
    Someone in my relatives has done black magic,so no money could come.What should I do?please help me...
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2011, 08:29 AM
    If you believe that then go get Big Voodoo done with an exorcist.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 12, 2011, 08:33 AM
    Hey, don't we all have problems getting money. You can't blame everything on relatives.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2011, 09:04 AM

First of course it only effects you if you believe in it and think it can. Honestly it is not real and unless they are doing real life things to effect your life, you are making bad choices and having bad luck and blame it on this.

So get over it, it is all in your head.

If you don't believe that, of course you go to a person who practices magic,and pay them to undo the curse and put a curtain of protection around you
    amalagon1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 11:25 AM
    My mother in law doesn't want me to be with her son i went to visited and i feel sick after eating dinner that she cooked and my belly star to grow i look like i'm pregna and my feed star swallow and always feel tired and sleepy. I just went last week to visit her again because my brother in law death and because saturday he was with my husband driking in our house and he died monday of stroke she blame on us. And she told me that i will feel what is to feel a son died and she tell me a bunch of stuff about saint death and im scared of her i feel like she is doning something for me and my 3 kids because she said i will feel it when one of my kids die.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Islam says about black magic? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know what does Islam says about black magic.. and how can one easily diffrentitate between a wehm and sihr... or how could we find out that someone is the victim of Black magic..

I want to ask about black magic [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about black magic and how to recognize the person who do it?

How to know if you've black magic?How to remove it? [ 8 Answers ]

After coming back from a world tour, my family had never been in peace. My brother changed and became aggressive. Everyday fight happen in our house. He is really different outside home Just like he was before. But as soon he gets home he swears , hits punches etc. He is mostly against me. I don't...

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

View more questions Search