Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ziggysd Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2011, 09:43 PM
    I am soon to be an Master's Degree holder...
    I am soon to be an Master's Degree holder in the Archives/Records field. However, having come late to the table, I have very little exp outside of coursework. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should be looking for a job? I am already signed up to several feeder posting websites but most want at least 2 yrs exp along with the MLS. I am up for anything at this point as I graduate in May - any small librsry, repository, museum, etc. would be great.
    wolf52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 07:45 PM
    Hello ex felons, I am a older women with multiple felonys which I committed when I was in my twenties, I am currently working for a large utility company which pays fairly well. I am currently attending a Jr college in the evenings, with plans to transfer to an university in the fall of 2011. I am majoring in psychology. Why? Because I feel this is a field in which I could be of use to others whom have made poor life choices. I will need a masters degree, but this is something that I feel that I will excel in. Now whether I can find a job with my tarnished background once I graduate helping others is another matter, but I am willing to take the risk, at least I can say that I tried.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships master's degree [ 2 Answers ]

How to get the scholarship

1-year Master's degree [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, does anyone know of any good 1 year Master programs available in an Ivy League school. I am desperate for some research and analytical experience in any field, preferably in health.

View more questions Search