Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missrookia Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2011, 07:48 PM
    Why does my boyfriend hate me?
    First of all, we have a 2 year old daughter together and now I'm 2 months pregnant. We just found out a week ago and he didn't even react. And let me tell you that in jun of 2010 we broke up because I wanted freedom from him and I wanted a break from everything, he is really controlling and I just lost my job that same week. I'm not allowed to talk to guys, although before I met him all I had was guy friends because I don't get along with a lot of girls because all they are are drama. Anyway, I could barely talk to my family because he's calls them a pos and I shouldn't talk to them, and I didn't. But ever since we got back together 8 months ago, (we were only broken up for about a month) he hasn't been himself. Now, thres no way he's cheating on me, (having sex with anyone) I'm with him 24/7 besides when I go to the store/ but who knows who he texts or calls. Anyway. Recently I've been considering of aborting this child because I am unemployed and I can't afford another one. He doesn't even care about me anymore, he hates me, and he's told me this numerous of times. He always throws it in my face that he's going to go talk to his ex that broke up because she cheated on him, I just don't get guys these days. If I didn't have my daughter with him I wouldve left him years ago. He's pushed me to the ground in arguments, thrown a knifw at me even broke the apartment window in the process. Yells at me, treats me like crap everyday. Starts arguments over the smaleest things and say the things that hurt me the most. I used to have a rockin body before I had my daughert and now I weigh 170! I never weighed this much in my life. I was 135 with abs and I know its my fault for not working to get my body back and self confidence up but there's no modivation there. He tells I'm not going to lose weight and I'm a pos, nobody wants me. Not even my family and he tells me I'm a s***** mother... everything takes its toll and stilli don't leave. The one thing I can't do is leave because I don't have anywhere to go. I'm thinking of trying my hardest (ive been trying to get a job) to get a job and try ot be independent again, I just don't know.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2011, 03:55 AM
    Why do you even care what he thinks of you he's an idiot! I have no problem with women or couples choosing abortion (this is coming from a pregnant woman) its no ones business and there is always personal reason for it, if you don't think bringing another child into relationship is best for you then you should think really hard about your options, think about your kid you already have, she has to live a breath in this caotic relationship its not fair on her, she should be your main focus right now, do what best for her and you, don't stay in a loveless relationship for her sake, a child wants their parents to be happy regardless of living situations because it makes them happy too and at peace. If its an abortion you choose then get plenty of support, get your job and leave this man, be happy and carefree if not for you then for your child or children but you can do it, there is plenty of support out there, check the interent and local shops and libraries for leaflets and groups. Good luck
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2011, 06:42 AM

You really need to take your daughter and leave him. Don't use her as an excuse to stay with him, but instead use her as an incentive to leave that useless jerk.

Do you even realize that you have been abused? He should be in jail for throwing knives and breaking windows. Don't allow this to go on. You deserve much better than this, so PLEASE get out before he harms or kills you or your daughter. If need be call a women's shelter.

Abortion is a really personal issue, so no one can tell you what to do. I will say that there are other alternatives out there. Most people think they can't afford another child, but it works out... then there is always adoption.
    pandead Posts: 280, Reputation: 228

Feb 12, 2011, 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by missrookia View Post
    - he is really controlling
    - im not allowed to talk to guys
    - i could barely talk to my family becasue hes calls them a pos
    - who knows who he texts or calls
    - he doesnt even care about me anymore
    - he hates me, and hes told me this numerous of times.
    - he always throws it in my face that hes going to go talk to his ex
    - hes pushed me to the ground in arguments,
    - thrown a knife at me even broke the appartment window in the process.
    - yells at me, treats me like crap everyday.
    - starts arguments over the smallest things
    - and say the things that hurt me the most.
    - he tells im not going to lose weight and im a pos,
    - nobody wants me. not even my family
    - and he tells me im a s***** mother...
    This is the biggest part of your post.

You know what to do, you just don't have the courage and opportunity to do so -yet. You need to get out of there and leave him, asap. This is not only destroying you, but it will affect your child too. Do you have friends you can stay with? Have you considered getting help from the state until you can get back on your feet and have a solid income?

As for the abortion, as Devo said, only YOU can decide. Maybe you can ask your family for forgiveness (I would) and for help. I'm sure they would be glad to know you are not with him anymore.
    ByeBye Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Feb 12, 2011, 02:29 PM
    U need to leave this guy!He is abusing u mentally,physically and emotionally!Do this for your daughter-she needs to grow up in a safe environment, not an environment where she sees her mum getting abused!Trust me if u stay in this environment,this will affect as she grows up, and not in a good way!Be an example to her!Show her that no one can mistreat you especially for no reason!Sneak help from whoever and wherever u can get u it!It will be tough initially but you can build a good life without him; and it all be worth it when u look at your daughter!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2011, 02:41 PM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...ed-539259.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...by-543857.html

I know you feel overwhelmed and alone, but staying with this guy may not be your answer. You need good guidance, and instruction, and help from your doctor, and from an expert at your local county, or state human resource department to get your life on track, so you can rebuild.
    aquanr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 09:58 PM
    First no girl should have man friends Because of spoken reasons look him up on YouTube then you will understand

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think my boyfriend and I hate each other [ 16 Answers ]

I don't know what to do, my boyfriend and I are always fighting, but we won't break-up with one another. I want the relationship to work. He is a great guy in many ways, but I just can't get over the things that annoy about him and I end up starting fights about them all the time.

My boyfriend cheated and I took him back but him and my best friend hate each other [ 14 Answers ]

So my boyfriend cheated on me, we were at a point in our relationship where everything was going bad and we were constantly fighting so he had his reasons, my best friend FLIPPED out when she found out he cheated on me, she told me I could never talk to him ever again but recently he came over and...

What should I do if my parents HATE my boyfriend, but I am in LOVE with him? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating in high school. Everything was perfect. My parents liked him, and they all got along very well. Then my boyfriend and I would get in bad fights about his smoking habit. My parents didn't like that we were fighting, and they didn't realize that fighting is...

Hate my best friend's boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

I have known my best friend, I will call Sue, for 7 years. We are both fairly young in our early 20's. She used to be one of the happiest, care-free, motivated, loving people I know. Then, came her boyfriend I will call Joe. Joe and Sue have been together now for 3 years. Ever since the beginning...

View more questions Search