Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robert457 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 12:19 PM
    What does North Dakota ssi pay?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 12:22 PM

It depends on your work history to start with. How long you worked and what your last several years pay were. Up to a limit.

Obviously if you worked part time at a car wash drying cars... you won't get as much if you a full time professional that worked his entire life.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    robert457 [?]

what does north dakota ssi pay?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what does north dakota ssi pay?
    Its IS exactly what you asked... or are your thought processes and memory not working very well today?

If you want specifics... then take the time to give some actual information.

You may have spent your life in a Canrival sideshow telling fortunes and looking into a crystal ball, but the rest of us rely on what you tell us.

And incidentally... YOU violated the site rules... Your opinion is not A VALID reason for a Not helpful, I made if factual mistatement... You are rude. And I'm getting tired of having to explain it a dozen times a day.

YOU are not Helpful by failing to provide essential information (and rude for making ignorant comments) because you either can't read or understand what you are reading.

I'll assume you've never been gainfully employed in your life.. because of your rude comment.. so your SSI will equal zero.

Do you even know what SSI is? Its pretty clear you don't or you would KNOW its EXACTLY as I described above.

Don't believe me... then take time away from the TV... get over to the closest SSI office... sit there all day and ask them. THey can tell you if you are even due any SSI based on your earning history... or lack thereof. And an exact figure based on what I said above. Your work history.

And besides that... what the heck does this have to do with North American Travel anyway. That's the forum this is posted in.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2011, 01:46 PM

Robert, here you will find your answers. SSI is federal program. Good luck

The United States Social Security Administration

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is adultery against the law in North Dakota [ 2 Answers ]

Is it against the law in North Dakota to commit adultery... what is the penalty... does it have to be a spouse that complains

Medical Care in North Dakota [ 2 Answers ]

Medical Care in North Dakota .A doctor in Bismarck wanted to get off work and go hunting, so he approached his assistant. 'Ole, I am goin huntin' tomorrow and don't want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take . care of all my patients'. 'Yes, sir!' answers...

Emancipation in North Dakota [ 7 Answers ]

If I am a parent at 17 and can support myself and my family (my son and fiance) can I get emacipated and receive legal aid (housing) in the state of North Dakota?

North Dakota Humor [ 1 Answers ]

Is That Mule For Sale? Germans Farmers in South Russia had a settled communal village life. There was a distinct sociality with relatives and friends, with regular church celebrations, weddings, and funerals. But when members of this ethinic groups immigrated to North Dakota, and were...

North Dakota [ 1 Answers ]

I'm writing a book that takes place in North Dakota, near Bismarck. Any information about the area would be helpful, like the landscape, climate, and especially the dialect... What kind of accent do people there have, and what slang do they use, etc. Thanks!

View more questions Search