Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    p koch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 10:55 AM
    401K contributions
    How much time can elapse after an employer deducts employee 401k contributions from employee pay, to send those funds to a third party investor?
    dart01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 06:28 AM
    According to my 401K administrator.
    The Department of Labor (DOL) regulations indicate your employer must send in contributions up to the 15th business day the month after the contributions were deducted from your paycheck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many maximize 401K contributions? [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering what percent of people in the united states maximize their contributions to their 401K accounts?

Social Security Refund of Contributions [ 3 Answers ]

I am a green card holder (UK citizen) and my 40 quarters of working will be completed shortly. However, I might have to return to the UK next year for family reasons - I understand that I can get a lump sum refund of my contributions if I leave the USA permanently. Is this true? If it is, are...

Roth IRA contributions [ 1 Answers ]

I have contributed $4000 in my Roth IRA for 2006. Now I find out that it would be better for me to pay the income tax on an inherited annuity rather than having the estate pay the higher income tax rate. The annuity will be about $175,000, and that would put me over the limit for contributing...

Can we take Retirement savings contributions credit [ 1 Answers ]

We are filing jointly and have made elective deferral to 403(b). The amount on Form 1040 line 38 is under $50,000(excluded my husband's foreign income using Form 2555-EZ). However, for Form 8880 line 8, it says, "See pub. 590 for the amount to enter if you are filing Form 2555-EZ......" As I...

Charitable Contributions [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Gospel Music Band. I have not applied for non-profit status although the real income is much less the $10,000 a year. An individual has expressed a desire to donate a Bus for us to travel in, however, they would like to write it off as a donation to this ministry. Is this possible?

View more questions Search