Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steelers7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 09:04 AM
    violation of probation no new charges
    Have a bench warrant and on probation how much jail time will I get for first time violating
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 09:59 AM

Depends on the Judge and many other factors. No way to know.
    steelers7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 10:48 AM
    I knew someone who was on parole and violated and got 6 months and absconded you think it's the same as probation
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 11:44 AM

Everybody knows somebody... but every case is different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of Probation, Maryland Shoplifting PBJ/Violation due to Urine Test [ 1 Answers ]

My 18 year old niece was arrested three times within a week for shoplifting. The first was under $200 worth of electronics she was stopped with before leaving the store, A few days later, she was caught stealing small items totaling under $20 from two stores in a shopping mall. This resulted in 2...

Probation violation? For two felony charges [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was charged with two felonys 3 years ago and he just got two probation violations on each felony for not reporting to his probation officer what jai time is he looking at.

Maryland violation of probation time limits to file violation [ 2 Answers ]

I was given 5 yrs of probation during which I violated the terms by not paying restituion as indicated . I could not pay for financial reasons and a violation was filed and I was found guilty. The judge sentenced me to 6 months jail and said that I would have only 6 months left after I got out to...

Charges for felony and probation violation [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend is on probation for beating up his sister's ex-boyfriend a year ago. Then recently, his sister brought home 3 guys and my boyfriend got mad, lost his temper, as always, and wanted to fight with them. One of the guys wanted to calm my boyfriend down so he brought out a gun and tried...

What does violation of probation with new charges mean? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was convicted of Grand larceny in the 3rd degree which is a class D felony 2 years ago, he was sentenced to, 5 years probation because we got a good lawyer. He has done well on probation. Yesterday he was arrested again for another Grand Larceny in the 3rd degree, another class D felony,...

View more questions Search