Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine1955 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 06:55 AM
    Welps on buttocks?
    I have welps on my buttocks and it itches... I have scratched so much it bleeds what could be causing it
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 11, 2011, 07:07 AM

Do you mean welts or whelps? Welts are red bumps, ridges or swellings of unbroken skin raised by a stinging blow or by an allergic reaction to foods, drugs or insect bites. Whelp means give birth to puppies. I'm guessing you mean welts.

If they itch so much that you scratch until they bleed, it's time to see a doctor.
    sunshine1955 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 09:59 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Yes I mean welts.. sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why I like men fondling my buttocks [ 2 Answers ]

I am a girl of 23 but ample behind.Men often fondle my buttocks wnever they have the opertunity.Why I enjoy this and get exited?

Red welps [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I have been breaking on in hives for 3 months know.went to the doctor and he said it was scabies.spent about 150.00 on rid lice shampoo and 4 pres of py something 5% and still itch and red welps what else can I do ,someone please help can't take it anymore

Aching buttocks and legs [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Im wondering if anyone knows what could be wrong with me. I've been to two doctors and they are baffled. This started last year and has now becoming more frequent, I've had about 4 episodes in the last 5 weeks. It's a feeling that just comes on without warning when I'm walking or standing. I...

A shot in the buttocks [ 2 Answers ]

My doctor perscribed a 400mg shot of testestorone, the shot was in my left buttock, and it hurts like hell two days later is this normal, and when can I expect to see results.

Skin discoloration of the buttocks [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can make my buttocks lighter? I am a african american female that has a dark area around my buttocks and I wonder if there's any thing I can do about it.

View more questions Search