Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 06:36 AM
    Fox "News" at it again - caught lying
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/video/...tml?1271360625

It's a good thing O'Reilly researched it. The sad thing is that the viewers of fox news will never see that... because they don't watch anything other than fox news.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 06:53 AM

Hello NK:

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2011, 07:57 AM

I note the idea that the one time liberal turned conservative turned liberal Arianna Huffington stole has been sold to AOL for $315 million (did they overpay!! )
    Lawsuit - Arianna Huffington Stole Idea For Huffington Post | Mediaite

AOL plans on turning the moonbat site more 'centrist' . Watch Arianna ride that wave for all it's worth . She's made the shift before .I expect her to be less involved in 'Progressive' causes . She already is saying her site has to move beyond the hard left position.
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 08:26 AM
    This post has nothing to do with HuffPo or hard left or hard right. Nice try though.
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 08:26 AM

Hello again, tom:

Let me see. Fox lies, so you retort that Ariana Huffington is making money and moving to the center?? What am I missing here?

excon
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 08:28 AM
    He's trying to protect his main source of information.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2011, 08:30 AM
    NK, still obsessed with Fox News I see. This is old and once again, distorted, news. Even Hotair addressed this... last April. There is no story here, move along.
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    NK, still obsessed with Fox News I see. This is old and once again, distorted, news. Even Hotair addressed this...last April. There is no story here, move along.
    There was no debunking there at all. O'Reilly says no one on Fox News said "you're going to jail", he says "we researched to find he anybody on Fox News ever said you're going to jail.." - followed by 4 minutes of clips of various Fox News people saying "you're going to jail". Did you even watch the clip??

How is it that I'm obsessed with Fox News?
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 08:35 AM
    This is old and once again, distorted, news.
    Hello again, Steve:

Yeah, it's old, but it's still fun. Did we do the one about Megan Kelly saying NOBODY on her network calls people Nazis?? I think we missed it... That's pretty new. Should we do it?

Uhhh.. By the way, Steve. What's the distortion?? Bill says thus and so, and he's proven wrong. What? They edited the tape??

excon
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2011, 09:11 AM
    [QUOTE=NeedKarma;2704982]
    There was no debunking there at all. O'Reilly says no one on Fox News said "you're going to jail", he says "we researched to find he anybody on Fox News ever said you're going to jail.." - followed by 4 minutes of clips of various Fox News people saying "you're going to jail". Did you even watch the clip??
    Debunking? I said nothing about debunking, I said it was addressed 10 months ago. Hotair scooped your Huffpo video.

How is it that I'm obsessed with Fox News?
    Nothing, just the 88 posts and 7 questions you've asked.
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, Steve:

Yeah, it's old, but it's still fun. Did we do the one about Megan Kelly saying NOBODY on her network calls people Nazis?? I think we missed it... That's pretty new. Should we do it?
    By all means, and while you're at it, get how how many times that's been done on Huffpo... just last year. Or how many times Democrat congressman called Tea Party racist and worse.

Uhhh.. By the way, Steve. What's the distortion?? Bill says thus and so, and he's proven wrong. What? They edited the tape??
    He was challenging Coburn to name an instance and he couldn't. So if he couldn't name an instance why was he making the charge?
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 09:16 AM
    Nothing, just the 88 posts and 7 questions you've asked.
    7 questions in 7 years - yea, I'd better get this obsession under control. LOL!
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 09:35 AM
    Or how many times Democrat congressman called Tea Party racist and worse.
    Hello again, Steve:

So, Fox LIES, and you retort that some congressmen called the Tea Party racist?? Really? That's it?? That's all you got?? Toms is better... Fox lies, and Ariana is bad cause she made a few bucks...

Come on. Show me where Chris (thrill up the leg) Mathews lied, or the Olberdude, or the Madcow. If they lied, it's got to be there, doesn't it?

excon
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2011, 10:07 AM
    Nah, Matthews doesn't lie. Except for here, here, here, here and here for starters.

Olbermann? The sun rises, Olbermann lies... but congratulations to him on his new venture with the Goracle. Try here, here, here and here for starters.
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 10:23 AM

Hello again, Steve:

Those bastards...

excon
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2011, 11:12 AM

They all lie, the all distort, they all exaggerate, they all have biases. I just find it amusing that Fox is the only one anyone wants to attack for it... constantly.
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 11:16 AM
    They all lie, the all distort, they all exaggerate, they all have biases. I just find it amusing that Fox is the only one anyone wants to attack for it...constantly.
    Hello again, Steve:

Yeah... I don't know anyone around here who would attack MSNBC.

excon
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 11:23 AM
    They all lie, the all distort, they all exaggerate, they all have biases. I just find it amusing that Fox is the only one anyone wants to attack for it...constantly.
    Yea, a thread a year - SUCH CONSTANT ATTACKS!! LOL!
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2011, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Yea, a thread a year - SUCH CONSTANT ATTACKS!!!!! LOL!
    11 total in the title, 7 by you, 1 each by others. 88 posts by you on Fox News, over 500 total.

My last post however wasn't directed at you, it was in general. Do a Google search:

MSNBC bias = About 1,290,000 results
    Fox News bias = About 12,300,000 results

I hear it almost every day, I read it in my paper, Congressmen and even the president engage on Fox News bashing, which is a sport at Huffpo. The free speech loving left is fighting for ways to shut them down. No other network is attacked as much, as irresponsibly and with as much venom.
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 12:24 PM
    I hear it almost every day, I read it in my paper, ... No other network is attacked as much, as irresponsibly and with as much venom.
    Gee, maybe there's a reason for that? You have to be blinded by your own rhetoric not to see what they do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 5 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 1 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

Create "news letter signup" [ 2 Answers ]

You see these everywhere they can't be that hard so what's the skinny? Using DW

View more questions Search