Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivanilyich Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 07:58 PM
    Please help? How do I make this minor crush on a gorgeous girl in my class go away?
    So she sits a few seats ahead of me in class. I can't stop thinking about her all day and whenever she talks to me or says something or even looks my way it feels like my heart is stuck on a beat and it feels wiggly in my stomach and sensitive in my abdominal area? Like even today when I helped her with something in class and she quietly mouthed "thank you" (so the teacher wouldn't hear) - I stared at her lips move and it felt like it was in slow motion - lasting forever and it was like amazing... Ew, I feel weird thinking about this but I just can't stop thinking about her. Every time we talk (very few times) or when she giggles at something I say it just feels... (it's indescribable?) I know this is crazy and stupid - how do I get rid of this? :-/ I've never really felt like this or anything before and I don't like it! I'm 17 by the way.
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

Feb 10, 2011, 08:02 PM
    Minor crush?
    (ive never tried slowmotion, but hey whatever rocks your boat :)

I'd say try asking her out, see if you two can become a couple since it's obvious your into her.

You want her, or do you want to stop having feelings for her?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 10, 2011, 08:28 PM

Why make it stop, but basically you don't. It may be something that you can't even remember in 5 years. Or still a wonderful memory after 40 years. I have a few wonderful memories of a crush or two from 40 years ago, nothing wrong with it.
    Trueblu Posts: 28, Reputation: 12

Feb 10, 2011, 08:32 PM
    That's not unusual for a 17 year old. It's normal. Just be yourself and don't get overwhelmed about a girl who is just that--- a girl. She is human by the way and may one day do something that will change your opinion of her. It will wear off my friend. It's a feeling that every young man gets when he sees a pretty girl who he sees as incredible. It not crazy or stupid. It will wear off soon. If it gets to be overwhelming get something else to occupy you time so you don't have to deal w/ it. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

This girl I have a crush on [ 10 Answers ]

So there is this girl I like. We talk a lot online but at school she's more shy about starting a conversation. I think she likes me too. She's just waiting for me to make a move.. should I just go for it and ask her out or should I wait. She's also kind of busy with sport outside school just like...

Crush on girl [ 11 Answers ]

So I am new to a school and everything went fine made friends and stuff. But I met this girl and stuff and I have a giant crush on her and I know she has a crush on me. On the first and second day it was all good but now I can only seem to get small talk I odnt know why I am a shy person and stuff...

I have a crush on a girl in my class what do I do? [ 5 Answers ]

So a little background... I recently broke up with my long time girlfriend of 4.5 years but the breakup was a long train running. I go to college with a girl to guy ratio of 3:1. Anyway There is a girl in my class whom I've met only a few months ago but she laughs at my jokes in class, and is one...

The girl I have a crush on has a boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Well ill start at the beginning I suppose. I am a junior. About 2 months ago I had just ended a year long relationship and I'm ready to move on. Well I've known this other girl for a pretty long while. We grew up together and were in school together from 1st - 6th grade. Then I moved and didn't...

Crush on a girl but I want to forget her [ 4 Answers ]

From the past 2 years I'm having a crush on a girl studying in my college but I'm afraid to talk to her directly.she looks at me every time in the class room and starts similing & talking with her friends.she looks at me but when I look at her she turns her face.what should I do.I really like her...

View more questions Search