Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Feb 10, 2011, 04:11 PM
    I want to help my girlfriend get paprers
    Me and my family want to help my girlfriend get papers... is it possible for us to sponsor her? Or do we need to get married for her to get them?

Also my grand father is a pastor and has helped people get papers before.. but I haven't run this by him yet. I just want to know if its possible?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend/ex girlfriend doesn't want anything to do with me [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl for over 3 years. She has 3 kids, the oldest is from her first boyfriend, the 2 youngest are from her ex husband of 12 years. Everything was good in the beginning we got along great and if we fought we would resolve it. I was friends with her ex husband before I got...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.