Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanclark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 03:56 PM
    Stock questions? Common stock in STROUSE Inc. with Pennsylvania corporate seal 1954
    The shares were purchased oct. 6 1967, that's all I know #RL3406, I don't know if there still in business, or how to find out, perhaps you can help, thanks

Check out some similar questions!

You are considering an investment in the common stock of Crisp's Cookware. The stock [ 1 Answers ]

You are considering an investment in the common stock of Crisp's Cookware. The stock is expected to pay a dividend of $2 a share at the end of the year D1=$2. The stock has a beta equal to.0.9. The risk free rate is 5.6%, and market risk premium is 6%. The stock's dividend is expected to grow at...

Calculating Preferred Stock and Common Stock Dividend [ 1 Answers ]

I want help understanding calculating dividends on preferred stock, here is the question: Golf-Easy Company has 10,000 shares of 3% preferred stock of $50 par and 25,000 shares of $100 par common stock. The following amounts were distributed as dividends: Year 1 $40,000 Year 2 ...

Preferred stock and common stock [ 1 Answers ]

Marsala company has 5000 shares of 2% preferred stock of $75 par and 10,000 shares of $150 par common stock. The following amount were distributed as dividend Y1 2000 y2 4,000 y3 40000

Adjusting entries for common stock and preferred stock. [ 1 Answers ]

This is a question off my problem. I am hoping that someone can help. The corporation has stocks of preferred stock with a number of shares of 400 that cost $6,000 and common stock of shares for 300 that cost $9,000. The common stock has purchases on march 30 of 25 shares for the cost of $950 and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.