Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mollywhite_andjake Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Health Impact of E-waste
    What serious medical conditions has chemicals from e-waste caused onto human beings?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Here is an informative article on that:
    Enviromental Effects of Electronic Waste from cell phones and wireless products - RFC
    mollywhite_andjake Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Thank you,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The social impact home schooling has on young children [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Courtney and I am doing a senior exit project on the Effects of Homeschooling on Children. I believe that homeschooling should not be in effect. If you have been homeschooled and it has a strong impact on your life, could you give me feedback on what you think ...

Momentum before impact [ 1 Answers ]

If I were to drop an egg enclosed in a box that weighs .1014 kg, a distance of 4.5 m, what is the momentum of the box before it impacts the ground.

Connecting second floor waste to main waste stack? [ 3 Answers ]

I have new new modular cape that had the first floor plumbing complete, and the second floor stubbed, and want to know the right way to connect the second floor waste drain which was installed in the house, to the main waste drain. The main waste drain comes up verically from the basement floor...

Momentum before impact [ 1 Answers ]

A rocket is shot a building. When it impacts, it blows apart the front door. The building's mass is 6.5* 10^7. What is the momentum of the building before the impact?

Environmental impact [ 1 Answers ]

I have a commercial piece of property I wanted to borrow some money on & the bank wanted me to get an environmental impact study 1st.What does this study entail ? What are the procedures ? Thanks, joe

View more questions Search