Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauryn1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 06:48 AM
    I was an agent for two worlds united and they did not pay me or the families
    I worked with Two Worlds for a few years - there was always a problem getting money from them. This year I had 3 students and I was left with them owing me a lot of money. Two students had to leave the programme early as TWU refused to pay for them. I am wondering if we could get together as a group and take them to court. I worked very hard to build up a small business and looked after my students and am not prepared to let them away with owing me so much money.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 28, 2011, 06:00 PM

What country?
    What is your status?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2011, 07:09 PM

And when you talk to them about payment what do they say ?
    zisasidi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 08:49 AM
    I am a parent with serious grievances against TWO WORLDS UNITED who basically abandoned my minor child and failed to fulfill the promises made in their agreement after taking my money.

I have uncovered many complaints and do not understand how they can still be in business.

I would appreciate hearing more about your own experiences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two Worlds United [ 157 Answers ]

Has anyone had any experience with Two Worlds United, a foreign exchange placement service for high school students? I am beyond the frustration level trying to get them to acknowledge me since they failed to place my daughter last September and will not refund me any of the thousands of dollars...

View more questions Search