Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebcg1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 11:31 PM
    What about SAWYER COLLEGE,SAN JOSE, how do I get transcript
    I graduated at sawyer college as pharmacy tech.I got my licensed, I've work in pharmacy for over 15 years then I change company. I forgot to renew my licensed the company never ask me my license it expired 6 months later.I need to get my transcript but the school closed down (SAWYER COLLEGE,SAN JOSE,TRIMBLE RD)***. Any one can HELP ME HOW DO I GET MY DIPLOMA OR TRANSCRIPT
    debber1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ebcg1234 View Post
    I graduated at sawyer college as pharmacy tech.I got my licensed, I've work in pharmacy for over 15 years then I change company. I forgot to renew my licensed the company never ask me my license it expired 6 months later.I need to get my transcript but the school closed down (SAWYER COLLEGE,SAN JOSE,TRIMBLE RD)***. Any one can HELP ME HOW DO I GET MY DIPLOMA OR TRANSCRIPT
    I also am looking for my transcripts, I also attended Sawyer Business College when they were in Santa Clara then they moved to trimble Road in San Jose. I have not been able to locate them, I was told by the state of California that Stevens Henegar college in Ogden Utah was the keeper of the transcripts, I've called them but no response. Wanda Thomas was the director, I'm not sure of the other names of teachers that were there, maybe contacting on Facebook. I am at a loss as to where to find them, I've been looking for a long time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my college transcript from gadsden business college when its closed down [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to get transcript from GBC, but have been told the school has closed and when I call the phone just rings. I really needs this document asap! Any info would be very helpful!!

How do I evict a roommate in San jose ca? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a top situation, I had evicted my roommate and file the UDcomplaint in the court, but she was win the case because she refused that I gave her 30 day notice, and judge decide to let she stay in my apartment and I am need to refile evict her again. I just wonder if I am not follow the legally...

San Jose city law [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madame: I would like to know if anti-recall is legal? Recall is the right of the voters. Anti-recall is against the right of the voters, so anti-recall is illegal? Thank you.

Concerned in san jose [ 2 Answers ]

I recently adopted my grandson... my daughter was an unfit mother so to speak.. I am getting support from the state for him does that ever stop? If so when should it?

View more questions Search