Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilbygod_arwood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 11:06 PM
    Am I haunted.
    OK, so I'm not kidding when I tell you this.
    Every night I have the same dream (only when I sleep at my house. If I'm at a friends or somewhere else for the night, I don't dream at all; I just feel like someone is watching me). The dream starts the same every night. Ill be asleep and then I'll feel myself wake up. I open my my eyes and I glance up towards my headboard. Then I turn my head because I feel something watching me. I look around the room and then I freeze when I see a figure standing at the end of my bed, right next to my feet. Then I feel myself make eye contact with whatever-it-is. After that I feel an extremely humid and heavy feeling sit on my body. I can't move. I can't speak. I feels like I lay like this for hours, just laying there helpless and scared out of my mind.
    This is not the only kind of encounter. On two occasions has this 'dream' been different. The first time the dream was different, it started the same as usual, but when I turned my head to find him at the end of my bed, he Wasn't there... then I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head further and he was standing RIGHT NEXT TO MY FACE!!
    The second time that this 'dream' was different, I was laying on the couch watching TV when I felt 'him' staring at me. So I turned my head and he was standing there, looking at me with tears running down his face. He yelled at me and pointed. But I couldn't understand what he was saying. When I blinked he had disappeared.
    WHAT DO I DO?!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 10, 2011, 04:11 AM
    This is a very common dream, from the figure at the bed to the feeling that something is on you preventing you from moving. It could relate way back to an experience as a baby wrapped in a blanket, or it could just be a fear we all share. Even in front of the TV, you fell asleep.

Try sleeping with a light on and avoiding fearful TV shows for a while. Don't eat anything the last 3 hours.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 19, 2011, 05:49 PM
    I wouldn't worry about what you are eating before bed. This type of thing is experienced by many many people. Is every case real? Probably not, but what you are describing is more common than you think. It is a spirit.
    kane666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2011, 04:19 AM
    Stop the Drinking!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunted by ex? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so towards the beginning of the year I broke up with my fiancée, we'd been together 4 years, a couple of months later in July he unfortunately passed away in a motorcycle accident. The night it happened, I was out for a quiet drink with a friend, who didn't know and had never met my ex, for some...

I am being haunted what can I do ? [ 3 Answers ]

I sat down with a friend and lit a candle , turned all the lights off ,we sat there really quiet , my friend asked if there was anyone there and to makea sound to let us no we heard tappin coming from beside me , it went on for a while , than stopped . Thaan we keept doing it , a few more sounds...

How to know if your being haunted [ 2 Answers ]

Well since i moved into my new house i have been havin weird experiences. I did have strange experienes in my old house but not as much as this. I have been seeing a sort of dark figure out of the corner of my eye at times. Other times i feel like there is something in the room with me or behind...

Haunted by an Ex. [ 8 Answers ]

We dated for 6 almost 7 months and we were very happily in love. We broke up and got back together 3 times.. which on my part, I see now, was my mistake for taking him back 3 times. You do break up for a reason after all.. but you know how it is.. Break-ups are very hard, especially when you...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search