Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mother8d Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 08:56 PM
    Anyone know who, besides Jenn Aire manufactures a slide in electric range with a down
    "I have a jenn aire 30 inch slide in electric range with a downdraft. I am alwyas having trouble with the control panel. It either burns out or flashes weird codes, like 'probe' and other things. Anyone know who, besides Jenn Aire manufactures a slide in electric range with a downdraft? I have searched in vain. Seems jenn aire is the only one with a downdraft."

Check out some similar questions!

Jenn-Air Range [ 2 Answers ]

Just moved into a house with a Jenn-Air E33658 slide in range. Do you know where and can get/download a user's manual so I can use it to it's fullest potential and a source for parts to replace a couple of missing knobs. Thanks

Can you convert a gas range over to an electric range? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! We just brought a started house and it is electric through out except for the cooking stove or range is gas. The problem is that it's causing our utility bill to run more that the house payments. I wanted to know if there is a way to switch from a gas range to an electric range. And if...

Jenn air range elements not working [ 1 Answers ]

My two right side stove top elements stopped working on my Jenn air E33658. Any ideas as to what the problem might be? One stopped working a few days ago, and the 2nd one stopped working today. When I turn the dial, the light lights up, but burners don't heat up. Left side is OK. Kathy

Changing from a gas range to an electric smooth top range [ 1 Answers ]

What are the requirement for switching from cooking with a gas stove to cooking with and electric stove

Jenn Air Range Hood [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a new Jenn-Air hood (JXT5830) to install over the range in my kitchen. I then connected the wires as per the instructions, but none of the front lights or functions worked. The company is the worst imaginable-- no help at all to installers, so I must rely on my friends here. I connected...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.