Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poidy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 07:50 PM
    A guy breaks into a house where his prostitute girlfriend lives with another man
    A guy breaks into a house were his drug addict prostitute is shack up with a rich man. He ties the man to a chair and forces the woman to shoot drugs then he brings her to a room and has sex with her.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend of 2 years breaks up with me suddenly. [ 16 Answers ]

So I'm a freshman in college, and I've been dating the same girl for 2 1/2 years. All was well up until school came around. She's a couple years younger than me. So I went off to college and suddenly she wanted her independence. She says she loves me, and that I'm her soulmate although she doesn't...

How do I turn things around before my girlfriend breaks up with me? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, My girlfriend and I have been together just over 2 months now. I'm 23, she's 21. We've both had our fair share of bad relationships and she said to me several times I'm the first decent guy she's ever met. Normally I wouldn't allow it to happen, but I fell in love with her big time. She's...

A man breaks into a house. [ 7 Answers ]

A man breaks into a house to look for money and guns. Inside, he finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.