Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12345ash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Marriage
    I Was Born On 11.09.1992 At 4.25 Am My Question Is - At What Age Will I Get Married And Whether It Will Be A Love Marriage Or An Arrange Marriage?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Unless your parents have already arranged you a marriage no one can tell exactly when or if or where you will be married from birth dates and the such. People can come here and tell you what you want to hear.

I understand many cultures still do arranged marriages, while I may not personally agree with them, I do accept the fact it is done and part of many cultures.

I am not sure they work or don't work any better or worst than people who marry for love, since in the US divorce rate where people are free to marry is about 50 percent.

But in the end it is only you that can make most of the choices in your life, and this is one of them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is marriage? [ 8 Answers ]

This may seem like a stupid question but a friend and I have been wondering. What is marriage? Why do people stay with each other so long. Don't they get tired of each other? I would just like an outsiders opinion.

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, How does the Catholic church view marriage between a Catholic and Baptist? Thank you for your response to my question yesterday.

Marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=24811 The above link is a question about money in a relationship. It turned into a religious discussion by one member. My question is: Are all marriages considered to be "religious ceremonies"? A marriage in a Church is usually considered a...

View more questions Search