Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leosfire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Need a movie title!
    In this movie, a rich man picks up a homeless guy in the city and invites him to go hunting on his property in the forrest. When they get there, the rich guy waits until the middle of the night and wakes the homeless guy up and tells him to run because he is the one being hunted. The guy ends up being smarter than they think and he kills all the rich guys in the end. I think it was like an early to mid 90's film! Help! It has been driving me crazy!
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jan 18, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Surviving the Game (1994)

Surviving the Game.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Please help with this movie title [ 3 Answers ]

I don't really know much about the movie except that it scared the crap out of me when I was a kid and I want to try find it. I saw it around the mid 90's. There is not much I can remember about but what I do remember is there was a troll/goblin type thing in it, there was a tree where fellow...

Help! Looking for a TV movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember the name of a movie that starred Ralph Meeker and an actress named Carol.. The story line involved Ralph Meeker's character kidnapping Carol.. and keeping her in a basement apartment in, I presume, New York City. Eventually, she falls in love with him, etc. Does...

Need title to movie [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this movie, it has Lucille Ball in it when she was pretty old, I think it may have been her last movie. She was homeless, that's all I really recall.

View more questions Search