Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oziapierce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 01:43 PM
    Itchy when I'm angry
    When I get mad or frustrated, or exert a lot of effort (like lifting something heavy) my face, head, neck and sometimes my chest itch like crazy. Why is this? TIA

Check out some similar questions!

Angry at everything [ 6 Answers ]

Heya people... I went on year 11 camp (got back on friday) And now I'm in a really really bad mood During the camp my perceptions of a chick I know changed and now I really like her a lot and then liking her really messed with my head and my mood and I got really really sad and low and now that's...

Should I be angry? [ 11 Answers ]

I met this wonderful guy online had be emailing and texting back and forth for a while like months, we even talked on the phone for a couple of weeks, I liked him a lot he was always sending me emails and text messages asking me how my day was and letting me know he was thinking about me. Well, I...

Angry red itchy rash [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here, so I hope I am doing this right! Lol My mom has an angry,red, itchy rash that started about a week ago and now is really bad. It is only on her chest and back and the insides of her elbows. Really red and ugly looking. Any ideas? She hasn't ate or used anything new lately...

Why must I be angry? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a question. Is it normal for guys to try to test women in relationships? I seem to have an issue, that eventually leads to a breakup because the guy always wants to see what I'm like when I'm angry. Is it wrong to want a peaceful relationship 90% of the time? I know I can be kind of...

Angry [ 2 Answers ]

Dear who ever I will not tell you my name. For some reason I am always feeling :mad: with someone but I don't know who.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.