Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sdearden2006 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 05:12 AM
    I have lost a friend
    Hi I have lost a friend who I would really like to contact again. His name is Colin Watts and he is now 23 years old. His birthday is on 11th October 1982/1983. He lives in Wigan and he used to live at 36B Charles Street in Wigan but got kicked out and I don't know where to find him now.
    Please help me?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 05:15 AM
    BT directory enquiries lists 2 C. Watts in Wigan:

C Watts
    TEL: 01942 526836
    3 Longton St, Hindley, Wigan WN2 3HT
    Text number | Map
    C Watts
    TEL: 01942 702396
    83 Poolstock La, Wigan WN3 5DX

Give them a try and let us know if you succeed!

Jan 17, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Hey, this doesn't really help. Because the 2nd c watts is his dad, but his dad has not seen him since July, nobody knows where he is... is there anyway I can track or trace his email address?
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Depends what kind of e-mail address, if you can track the e-mail address to the ISP then they might be able to help you, but I doubt it due to privacy law.

Have you tried the first result I posted?

Jan 17, 2007, 05:25 AM
    Yeah I have tried but the 2nd person is his dad, who hasn't seen him since July. His email address is: [email protected], is there anyway that I can find out where he is from that?
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 05:30 AM
    Not really, Yahoo email addresses are web-based, and as such don't require any real details to acquire. Can you contact his mother or any siblings/other friends that might know where he is?

Jan 17, 2007, 05:32 AM
    Nobody knows and I am really worried about it. What can I do? Can you contact his family and ask for him please?
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Erm, why can't you? If you are so worried about him.
    I'm not going to do the leg work for you, but I can do my best to uncover the avenues you can go down.

Jan 17, 2007, 05:42 AM
    I already have done but they said they haven't seen him since July and they have no contact with him whatsoever, and all his friends say they haven't since for 8 months, his neighbours say that too, I'm so worried for him. I don't know of any other places that he goes to.
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Has his family contacted the police? It may be time to if he has been gone for that long and absolutely nobody knows where he is.

Jan 17, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Yeah but what can I do about it?
    His family don't seem bothered, they never did like him
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Talk to the police, register him as missing?

The police will have ideas of ways you might find him, far better ideas than I will have.
    They're used to dealing with this kind of situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so lost... please help me [ 2 Answers ]

OK forget that last message... I've done it I've had my 1st real kiss and lets just say it was the funniest thing ever, OK my boyfriend kept making grunting noises and stuff and I couldn't help but laugh so, I ended up choking on our spit!hahahaha it was so funny!if you have some funny stories...

I lost myself! HELP [ 3 Answers ]

My mind is racing... If something is indescribable, but you describe it as indescribable, then are you not describing it? And if that is true, how do we know for sure that black is black and white is white? And how do we know that dogs don't see in colour if we don't see the way a dog sees? And...

Looking for a long lost friend [ 2 Answers ]

I knew this woman in the early 1980's. I was stationed in Orlando Fla and she lived with her mom on HIGH Street in winter park "(haven) can't remember. She had just relocated from Colorado and hed her son Bobby (now Robert?) with her. Later she worked for the Red Lobster Corp in FLA. And I...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Lost girlfriend to a friend... Help [ 20 Answers ]

I have this friend whom I know since high school. Well on Friday I went to the Heat game at Hooters with him, his girlfriend, my girfriend and two other friends. They agreed after the game to go to a strip club and we all agreed. Once in there my friend's friend which I had told my girlfriend I did...

View more questions Search