Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MusicWebUK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 02:53 AM
    How do I advertise?
    MusicWeb International is my website which has been running for 11 years. It is really a co-operative of about 60 reviewers. The main business of the website is classical CD and concert reviews although there is a large amount of other information. It receives a huge number of hits because it is a non-subscription site and our visitors return regularly to read the new reviews that are put on every day. You can see the stats at Visitor stats Visitors spend an average of over 10 minutes on the site. Each review appears in Google so we are well represented there.

In spite of offering each CD reviewed for sale the site does not generate enough money to maintain itself and it is difficult to attract advertising. I need to grow the 'audience' more. I think advertiing might help but have limited funds. I would like advice on how and where to advertise and any other way of making it more successful.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 04:12 AM
    I'm no ad guru, but just some ideas...

If you get decent traffic, you might try Google AdSense.

Craigs List is HUGE. You could do some advertising in the bigger cities.

Consider a "links exchange drive" where you add a links page to your site and petition other music sites to trade links. Getting more links to your site is very beneficial.

Conventional advertising should be considered also:
    On your vehicle
    On bus stop benches
    Local Newspapers
    etc...

Beyond the above you should browse some of these "website marketing" sites: website marketing - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hk/shenzhen -  please advertise me (3) [ 1 Answers ]

I am returnning to Hong Kong in February and will also be visiting Shenzhen, I am not asking just 'anyone' to advertise me, but you see, I am wanting to buy 'specific things' that I cannot buy from where I am living, those things I have seen in HK or shenxhen that I regret I didn't buy when I left...

View more questions Search