Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diannajarvis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 08:13 PM
    I want to know if my house is haunted?
    How do I find out the history of the house I am living in is haunted without paying a fee
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2011, 08:37 AM

Hello d:

There ain't no free lunch.. But, for a small fee of, say, $25, I'll tell you.

excon
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2011, 10:17 AM

I'll tell you for $20
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 20, 2011, 07:53 PM
    These guys don't know what they're talking about, and for $15 I'll prove it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know if my old house was haunted [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Jennifer. I am trying to figure out if a house I lived in back in the 1980' was haunted by a previous owner. There were a couple of experiences while I lived there with my parents and brother. I have recently heard that other people have said that house is haunted; and shortly...

Is my house haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I've been living in my new house for 2 months. I have started to notice unusual things happen. Sounds of doors slamming, computer chair spinning, dog barking at nothing, one door that has to be propped open to stay open. My house is only 40 yrs old. I would like a physic to tell me if it is...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

I moved into my new home in July of 2007 with my two kids and husband. From the beginning, I would be hearing noises about the same time every night, about 12am. I would here a sound of like two people running down the stairs, and a door closing, kind of like the sound of my food pantry door...

I think my house is haunted [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Stephanie. I've lived in my house now for about 4 years. I've always had a feeling the house my mother and I live in is haunted. Before we moved in there was a guy named Stanely that had died. One late night there was a strange crackling noise. We woke up to find that my moms shower...

Is my house haunted? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Is my house haunted?? Well first of all I saw something or someone laying in my Brothers bed.It really freaked me out.And me and my friend Courtney were swimming in the pool in our backyard,and we saw an old lady or a liked figure of an old lady.One night me and my friends were playing...

View more questions Search