Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pisto08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 07:43 AM
    I left the Military in July 2010 I am now living in Germany How do I claim Taxes 2011
    I got out of active duty in July of 2010 stationed out of Germany. I am now residing in Germany till my children get out of German school.What is the easiest way to claim
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 1, 2011, 03:28 PM
    I assume you wish to claim your children on your tax return.

Are they U.S. citizens?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim Head of household for 2010 taxes? [ 2 Answers ]

I am single and own my home and help support my mother that lives in the same city and help her with more than 1/2 of her expenses. The question that I have is that with SSI and her 401k she made 14k this year. She will file her 2010 taxes this year and was wondering if the 14k that she claims will...

I gained custody of my children in October 2010, who should claim them on taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I gained custody of my two sons in October of 2010. I also provided child support for my children for the time prior to gaining custody. Should I claim my two boys on my taxes for the year or should the other parent? I requested that we split the children and it was agreed, but now she has decided...

My probation expires in June or July of 2011. [ 3 Answers ]

I received a letter ordering me to attend a hearing later this month. Anyway, reading it over I noticed that under the 'For Probation Office use only' section there were three items checked off; 'Modification' and 'Appeareance'. Wondering if anyone can tell me what this about or what to expect......

I was in US from June 1 st 2010 to 31st July 2010 on L1 . I need to file tax return. [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get refund ? Is it possible to file online ?

Moving to the US in 2010; better to delay some payments until 2011? [ 0 Answers ]

I am moving from Australia to the US in August 2010 and I will be employed on full-time basis by a US company. I am receiving a bonus payment on arrival in the US. I have been told that this bonus payment is treated differently at tax time since I will have been a non-resident alien for less...

View more questions Search