Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sjohannes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 07:33 AM
    Why cant I gain weight
    I am 17 and never reached 90 pounds I am less then 80 pounds and I hate my body I don't even like looking in the mirror no more I have tried everything some one help me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 9, 2011, 07:36 AM

How tall are you? You should see your doctor, you may have a medical condition that can be corrected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am under weight and need to gain weight fast [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I want to get real fat because I'm 11 and weigh72 ibs

I want to gain some weight my current weight is50kgs and height is 168cms [ 1 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old and my weight is 50kgs and height 168cms. Can you please suggest me the food to gain weight.

How do I gain more weight? [ 6 Answers ]

Im a teen that has skinny arms and I want them at least to have a little bit more fat in them or muscle because I always wear sweaters so people won't see because they always talk about my arms and how skinnky I am.So please help me before I go to high school!

I want to gain weight [ 1 Answers ]

I know it's always a problem for lots of women to lose wieght but in my case I want to gain weight... I eat a lot of junk food but it doesn't work!! Wats the most quick way??

How Can I Gain Weight? [ 1 Answers ]

I Am 16 Years Old And Have A One Year Old Son. Before I Became Pregnant With Him I Weighed 115 Pounds. During The Pregnancy I Weighed 140 Pounds And I Now Weigh 104 Pounds. I Hate How Skinny I Look, I Hate The Way My Clothes Fit Me And I Have Never Had A Problem With The Way I Look But It Now Seems...

View more questions Search