Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wedolisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 02:02 AM
    I have a diploma in Business Administration (abe), can I get a degree of the same
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 09:05 AM

Yes, there are bachelor's degrees in Business Administration. You should contact a College or University in your area or where you want to attend to find out what degrees they offer. If you are looking for online degrees or accelearated degrees you can check out DeVry University or University of Phoenix. Both of these Universities have Bachelor's degrees in Business Administration and you can take classes online, in a classroom, or both.
    reggiespringer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 05:19 AM
    Of course you can! You might even be able to transfer some of your credits to say a college like Stevens-Henager College and get a degree quicker than expected (36 months is the assumed completion time). Read Stevens-Henager student reviews and you might find this to be a good place to advance your career and turn your diploma into a degree.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get degree after diploma [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I sailing as mercantile marine as chief mates and have diploma in nautical sciences However I want to continue my further education and for which I would need Graduate degree in any field By any means is it possible that I upgrade my diploma Or can get admission in to 3rd year of any BSc...

Degree after diploma [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am irfan and I have completed 3 years Dip. In Comp. Engg. And now I want to go for degree progrmmame what I have tell me which is the shortest path to get degree in which college.

How to get a degree after diploma [ 1 Answers ]

I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering in 2005 passout. And I have two years of expirience in marketing industrial products. Currently I am employed. But I want a degree. So please suggest me number of ways to get a degree.

View more questions Search