Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MikeyJtheGreat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 08:15 PM
    Should I tell her how I feel about her?
    I've known this girl for a while, as I went to prom with her. We have always been good friends since. I liked her once, but she wasn't interested as she was before. We didn't talk for a while until I texted her to see how she's doing. And ever since then I can't stop thinking about her. She is there for me, and I'm there for her as well. I moved 2 hours away and I can't see her often, but there's something about her. I've been getting a feeling that she has some interest in me. But she also said she has interest in someone else she dated before.

Should I tell her how I feel? I don't want to make our friendship awkward if it doesn't go right
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 8, 2011, 08:58 PM

How often do you get to see her in person? If you don't even see her much, then how can you start a relationship?
    robyn2001 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 05:29 PM
    Tell her how you feel and care about her git her flowers and chocolate hearts and get her to come over and have a night in then exspres your feelings to her it should work
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2011, 06:54 AM

Long distance relationships are hard, but if you really think you may have a chance with her, why not speak up and tell her how you feel?

If she feels the same, great, but if she isn't interested you really haven't lost anything, as she's not with you now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

Can women have a affair feel like she got to stay in it if the person feel in love [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a woman say she had sex with a co-worker cause she was bored, and he was coming at her everyday about loving her and treating her right. She then had sex with him and after 2 encounters wanted to stop but didn't know how to tell him no.

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

View more questions Search