Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drunkmunky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 07:17 PM
    Q: Prisoner movie Name, World War 2 based
    I saw a movie back a couple of years ago. It was regarding a prisoner who was on corpse duty inside what appeared to be a prison or a gulag. She or he would have to go pick up the corpses after they've been shot. Essentially he/she is in fear for the entire film as he/she does not know when it will be there time to get shot.

I really want to watch this movie again. I think it is WW2 based. European. French, Russian.. I don't remember. Please help.

Cheers

Check out some similar questions!

How to avoid prisoner on prisoner violence in prison as a sex offender [ 12 Answers ]

When in prison as a sex offender, I have been told the violence against sex offenders by other prisoners is incredible. What is the best way to try to avoid this violence and confrontation and just lay low. I know there is a lot of talk about requesting isolation or protective custody, but that is...

World War two prisnor of war camps [ 4 Answers ]

There was movie I saw, back in like the early 70's. The story line was a prisnor of war camp along the German/Swiss border or German/Austrian border. The POW's build a glider and launch it from the ridge of the top floor roof, using a tub that is dropped from several stories to provided the...

80's 1st world war movie/chic flick [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding a movie title. I believe it was filmed in the 80's but the story takes place before the war - somewhere in Europe. A country bumpkin is sent to an upscale all girls boarding school. Her classmates dislike her and her rough manners (I recall a scene in the movie where she...

World War II Movie. [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There is an older movie, its about a World War II military unit. This team is going through Germany and they come upon a train yard. The sniper within the military group is assigned to asassinate a German Military...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.