Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotstuff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 09:04 PM
    I feel like I'm dating my boyfriend and his best friend
    Hello Everyone!
    This is my first time asking a question,and hopefully you all can help me.:confused:

My boyfriend gave me and his house the same time he gave his best friend a key. A few months later I moved in and his friends still has his key. He comes over morning,afternoon, and evening. There are times when I get out of the shower and need to grab my makeup bad and other things and I can't even do this in the privacy of my own home because he's either there or might walk in while I'm getting my things. Acts as though he lives there. He doesn't ask if he come over he just comes over and walks right in without knocking, and over stays his welcome it's one thing to come over for a while but he stays until two or three in the morning,
    I buy food,drinks etc. He goes to the kitchen and makes himself at home with our food, and that really annoys me! I've talk to my boyfriend about many of times and he just says he lonely and feels sorry for him. We have fought over this subject all the time. My boyfriend tells me I just don't like him. That is not true, maybe now its true but not until he took advantage of having a key and not respecting our privacy. I'm getting tired of it. I don't think it's healthy. I've even talk to his friend and told him me and my boyfriend need to spend time alone to get to know each other but he just doesn't seem to quite get it and this is a 45yr old man we're talking about not a teenager I have a 16yr old teenager and he doesn't even understand why he won't just leave us alone.. I feel like I'm dating both of them and I really hate that feeling.

P.S this has been going on a little over a year,
    Thanks
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 10:35 PM
    You had better put a stop to it... I can tell by the way you told the above that if something is not done soon you may be moving out. So make it clear to the boyfriend that things have to change
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Take your kid and leave
    rigged pin Posts: 17, Reputation: -1

Feb 25, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Put a different lock on the door get your you and your boyfriend a key and say it fanliy or you leave
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 25, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Add a latch-lock to the inside of the door. IF the latch is locked, he can't get in with his key and will have to knock like everyone else.

If you leave the latch off, he can get in. You're a female and need a sense of security. Ask your boyfriend to provide that for you, or you have to provide it for yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A friend and her boyfriend worked together [ 4 Answers ]

She was the envy of her other work mates, because she was all lovey dovey with him coming to work together eating together going home together. One day they came in separately to work would'nt sit with each other working in that situation was even very stressful for us workers. They even had a...

Best friend and boyfriend are fighting please help [ 2 Answers ]

Oky so I need help My best friend and my boyfriend are fightinh and it kills me And I feel like I have to choose one or the other And they are the two people I love the most in this world And I don't know what to do I know what a lot of you will say is hoes before bros but I'm sorry but I...

My best friend and my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have this guy friend and we were really close and then I got a boyfriend and he got mad at me and now he's like not talking to me as much and when I try to cal l him he won't answer his phone and it kills me and you I lovee my boyfriend and I want to stay with him but I don't know what to...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search