Ask
    timconroy56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 03:49 PM
    Rv&motorhomes
    Can I tow a vw golf with a tow bar
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2011, 04:15 PM

Depends on what you are towing it with. And if its an automatic or stick. You can't flat tow many vehiclles without transmission damage to the vehicle being towed. Those would need a tow dolly or trailer (if its AWD)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

Lights & fan turn on & off With & with out battery in remote Redington 111 [ 0 Answers ]

Redington 111 by hampton bay 52 in. Running fan will turn itself off, Lights not on, will turn on with and without battery in remote ( when pressing any remote fuction indicator light shows red) Thanks for any help

400 amp service, 2 200 amp panels, 320 amp meter socket [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post here, but I have been reading a lot and have already learned a bunch. I want to thank TK already and hope you reply to this. I am in the process of designing my electrical system for my new home. I have some electrical experience, but am by no means a pro. I am...

400 amp service with 2-200 amp panels & 320 amp socket [ 6 Answers ]

Hi TK. I am running 400 amp service into my new contruction home. The electric compnay is running a single 400 amp line to the meter. I have to split it to the two panels at that point. You had told me once before that I need a 320 amp meter socket and then run 2-200 amp lines to the separate...

View more questions Search