Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SreeT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 10:03 AM
    Need Guidance to take a decision / to proceed further in my Career
    I am Working at a Software Company in Hyderabad,India. While joining , they have taken a agreement/bond for 2 years. Due to my financial problems , I want to change my job. But this company is not giving my experience letter even I am ready to break the bond by giving the amount.

I got a lot of appreciation mails from the client and the company as well. So, All my actions are worthless if I don't get the relieving and Experience letter. They are saying that "We dont provide the relieving and Experience letter even you pay the sum and we will take the actions if you arenot giving the money also".

It will impact my career if I don't have these letters but I have to change my job to overcome from my financial problems .Can anyone please guide me to handle this situation.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2011, 09:41 AM

If you signed an employment contract, and it appears that you did, an Attorney has to advise you based on breaking that contract.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career guidance regarding the best option after BDS? [ 0 Answers ]

I have completed my B.D.S. from India. I would like to know which one among the following fields would be the best option for specialization as regards the present prospects in India and abroad after completion? "MSc in Clinical Research" OR "Masters in Hospital Administration" OR "Masters in...

Need Guidance for my career path [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I finished my under graduation in this academic year and I have currently joined as an oracle java developer in an organisation.Suggest me some certifications which acts as a career potential.I am also interested to move abroad after an year of experience.It is highly appreciated if somebody...

Career Guidance [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I am a single parent of three young children and I just recently decided to go back to school after ten years I am currently 30. I was contemplating medical school- I have my BA but I need to catch up on my sciences. I would like to study optometry--I reside in the Pennsylvania...

View more questions Search