Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fixmymegaflo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 09:40 AM
    Hot water pressure down in spite of strong cold water pressure.
    I have already cleaned the Megaflo cold water valve unit. The Megaflo Heatrae Sadia is only 3/5 years old. What should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

New hot water heater installed, but no hot water pressure. Plenty of cold water? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I own a small plumbing service and have a problem I've never encountered before. I installed a new top vented gas water heater for a customer. Turned the main back on, bled air out of the lines, etc. Problem is there is no hot water pressure throughout the house. Cold water pressure is fine....

Low hot water pressure on a kitchen sink, good cold water pressure [ 4 Answers ]

I have a single faucet sink where the cold water pressure is fine and all other sinks have good hot and cold water pressure. I replaced the kitchen faucet two years ago along with new lines. As of late I'm getting very little hot water pressure along with having to run the water for about 10...

Does the pressure from the hot water tank effect the pressure of the cold water? [ 2 Answers ]

We have very low water pressure at our kitchen sink from both the cold and hot water faucets, but no problem with the water pressure to the bathroom or washer. The cold water tank is closest to the kitchen and the hot water heater is near the bathroom and washer. Someone told my roommate that there...

Cold pressure but no hot water pressure? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I'm new to the forum and have a question regarding my water pressure. I removed my gas and wired in and installed a new electric 50 gallon water heater in 2005. I have good cold water pressure at all of my downstairs faucets,water pressure has never been great upstairs, but I have...

No Cold Water Pressure - Hot Water works Great.Shower [ 10 Answers ]

I live in a fairly old house. In my downstairs shower I get great hot water pressure, but no cold water pressure. I have two handles, one for cold and hot. Any suggestions on how I might fix the problem? House gets water from the city. Not sure on the make/brand of the faucets but they are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.