Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    in_a_fix Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 12:42 AM
    Reconstruct paleo-landform from boulder field?
    I am given a thesis project to reconstruct the original landform from boulders, which the supervisor thinks are columnar jointing. How on earth do you reconstruct that? He even wants me to measure the aspect ratios, from boulders which are more square than columnar!
    sean_s Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 01:00 PM
    Send me a picture, I will help
    in_a_fix Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 02:27 AM
    Thanks sean I don't seem to be able to post over here, can I send it by email?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reconstruct Missing Information from Partial Data [ 1 Answers ]

You brought your work home one evening, and your nephew spilled his chocolate milk shake on the variance report you were preparing. Fortunately, you were able to reconstruct the obliterated information from the remaining data. Fill in the missing numbers below. (Hint: It is helpful to solve for the...

Can I change my career into IT field, I've DCT quali, but 10 yrs exp in other field. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm into logistics field for 9 yrs. I hv passed 3yrs diploma in computer technology. Now I aspire to change my career into IT field. Can I? If so what course I should persume?

Dentist in Boulder Colorado [ 46 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could refer me to a good dentist in boulder Colorado. I have a lot of dental work that needs to be done. Two root canals 15 & 30, several cavities some composite (8,9,22,23,24,25, 14,12,11,7,2,4) and a deep clean due to severe tartar around teeth (20- 17)

Where to get a boulder (big rock) and how much? [ 1 Answers ]

My sister saw a quote for $85 per ton. How much would one of these weigh? One big enough to put close to the fire and sit on. She is close to Montreal, if you happen to have any specifics about there. Thank you so much.

View more questions Search