Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blahblah2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 11:09 PM
    Std?
    I have small bumps on the lip of my vagina, and when rubbed they feel like a razor blade cut. I have not shaved in a few months, could this be an std?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 7, 2011, 11:23 PM

It could be. There's only one way to find out for sure, and that's to see your doctor.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2011, 08:33 AM

How old are you.
    LittleBlackKat Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Feb 12, 2011, 08:59 PM
    Seek the assistance of a medical professional as soon as possible, and try to refrain from touching the bumps with unclean hands.
    mulattomama Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Mar 23, 2011, 11:05 AM

Definitely see a doctor. There are Planned Parenthood clinics all over that can help with free STD screenings if you don't have health insurance. Don't wait because it could be something dangerous.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 11:13 AM

CLOSED because people keep answering the question with no age given

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If I have an STD. [ 6 Answers ]

Well, 2 questions... what if I do have one an STD? I don't have insurance or money so what do I do?

What STD could it be? [ 1 Answers ]

I think I might have herpes or something else. Could something else cause clear bumps on the inside of my vagina? It is really itchy at times, & when I have itched it it burns afterwards. I am planning to go to the geno at the end of this week, but it makes me not able to sleep at night because I'm...

Do I have an std? [ 5 Answers ]

In the past month periodically I have been noticing a itching then burning sensation near the vaginal area, under the skin. I looked at it and noticed that when I would touch it and irrate it, it would swell up next to the "lips" of the vagina and burn. I have also noticed little bumps around the...

View more questions Search