Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rubye Granstaff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 06:07 PM
    I have a print by Alber Van Der Vink, #304. Does it have any value?
    I have prints by Alfred Van Neste and Alber Van Der Vink. # 305 and 304. They are not framed. The Van der Vink is titled Cite Flamande and is signed in pencil with #305. The Van Neste is #304 and is titled Carrefour. These prints were left to me in my Aunt's estate. Do they have any value?
    Rubye Granstaff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubye Granstaff View Post
    I have prints by Alfred Van Neste and Alber Van Der Vink. # 305 and 304. They are not framed. The Van der Vink is titled Cite Flamande and is signed in pencil with #305. The Van Neste is #304 and is titled Carrefour. These prints were left to me in my Aunt's estate. Do they have any value?
    Please reply as soon as possible
    amherst8651 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 07:16 AM
    I have a print by Alber Van Der Vink #113 and wonder if it has any value. It was given to my parents as a wedding gift in 1938 and I've always enjoyed it. Reminds me of something from a fairy tale. I don't know anything about the artist and would also like to know something about him. Thanks.

amherst8651
    richardbeemer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2013, 01:00 PM
    I have two framed lithographs by him, nos. 113 and 114.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have a lithograph #305 by Alber Vander Vink, which is not titled. [ 15 Answers ]

I acquired this lithograph after my parents passed. They were married in 1946, which is when it was given to them as a gift. I am attaching pictures for you to review, hoping this will help with your answer. Thank you.

Alber van der vink Etching [ 2 Answers ]

I have a van der vink French Etching titled " Cite Flamande" #305of 2700. What is it worth if anything and when may it have been done?

Alber Vander Vink [ 0 Answers ]

I have a lithograph, #305, which was created by Alber Vander Vink. Where can I find illustrations of his work?

Van Huysum Print [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rather large Van Huysum print 39"long 29"high without the frame and 49"long and 39"high with the frame. It has a label on the back that says Turner wall ascessories and a shipping label from Chicago. It is called Bouquet in a Vase, the name is on a goldish color plate on the front of the...

View more questions Search