Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niehaus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 05:40 PM
    The number of suits sold per day at a retail store is shown in the table, with the co
    Suits Sold
    The number of suits sold per day at a retail store is shown in the table, with the corresponding probabilities. Find the mean, variance, and standard deviation of the distribution. If necessary, round all intermediate calculations to two decimal places and round your final answers to one decimal places.
    #of Suits Sold (X) 14 15 16 17 18
    P(X) 0.2 0.3 0.2 0.2 0.1
    If the manager of the retail store wants to be sure that he has enough suits for the next 24 days, how many should the manager purchase? If necessary, round up the nearest suit.

Check out some similar questions!

Retail Store Legal Fees [ 2 Answers ]

So I just turned 18 last month and today I decided to do something stupid and well something I thought I wouldn't get caught for. I went to h&M (toronto) and I was caught stealing 10 dollar earings from h&m by a secret shopper. I was taken in the office of the store and I was questioned but the...

Fried at the Retail store [ 4 Answers ]

I just finished reading six horror stories on a scam reporting website and was shocked that so many people would have gone through having fry's workers hang up on them and give such poor service: Have you had anything happen to you at this store? In 2002, my best friend purchased a 52 inch RCA...

Retail store [ 2 Answers ]

Do you sell your products to retail stores?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.