Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kibulgaria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 03:57 PM
    Furnace ultra sx 80
    I have a ultra sx 80 furnace. Lately the furnace would work fine for a while and all of a sudden it will blow cold air instead of hot.
    It usually happens when the heat is supposed to start. I can hear the exhaust fan working, I see the ignition lighting and then the pivot light goes on. The main burners never start and the furnace starts blowing cold air.
    If I turn it off from the switch and wait about 15 minutes and turn it back on it will work fine for a while and then the same issue again.
    I took the flame sensor out and cleaned it. The furnace worked for 3 days and then again the same issue.
    What will be my next step?

Check out some similar questions!

Armstrong ultra sx-80 furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have an ultra sx-80 furnace it seems to work fine until it reaches set temp finally it kicks off and acts like it wants to keep trying to come back on every few seconds it will keep doing this until temp falls under set level then kicks back on and works fine until hits set level again then it...

Armstrong Ultra SX 80 furnace won't stay on [ 16 Answers ]

We have a Armstrong Ultra Sx80 furnace, model GUJ050D10-3A, with a HeatCraft Control Board, cat number 70k98 (40403001). Everything fires up fine… thermostat, inducer motor/fan starts, then ignitor, gas, and the burners light, etc. After the burners are lit for 30 seconds, the blower starts to...

Armstrong Ultra SX-80 Furnace Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have the Armstrong Ultra SX-80 furnace. The blower runs, but it's just blowing cold air. Checked thermistat and the batteries were low in it so I replaced them. Filter was not very clean, and air was still blowing out the vents at full force, but I changed it anyway. Still no flame. Is there...

Ultra 97 furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have two ultra 97 furnace and they are starting to have problems. They have been serviced twice a year and now I am thinking of have them replace since I leave town a lot. What do you recommand to replace these furnace with?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.