Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustang Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2004, 10:19 AM
    Technical Computer Program Documentation
    Hi,

There is a type of document that one creates in a programming company to document all elements of a created computer program. I remember learning that in high school but I can't find my notes. Does anyone know what is the structure of that type of document??

Thanks for any help lent! ;D
    Pedro

Check out some similar questions!

Question about the documentation of wages [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Atlanta Tax Expert, Thank you so much for your advice on my res. vs. non-res. Status as an F-1 student in the 6th year. Right now I'd have only two more technical questions: 1) In addition to the work I did as a regular employee while on OPT (for which I received a W-2), I also did a...

Want to write program to create computer driven car [ 4 Answers ]

How hard would it be to write a program that takes input from 4 wireless high-speed digital video cameras and use it to be able to drive a car? My idea is to write this program, put sensors on the manual controls, and use RC servos to control controls. Use the sensors slaved to another comuter in...

Computer Program for New School [ 6 Answers ]

I help run a new private school for dental assistants, and we are having to keep all of our information manually. How do I write a program to keep up with student information, grades, transcripts, payments etc. I don't know where to begin. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Technical and non-technical [ 3 Answers ]

hi pals what are technical skills and non-technical skills in IT industry?

Graphic Program Slows Computer [ 6 Answers ]

I am running Windows XP with 1 GB RAM but when I close down a graphics program after using it, I find the computer runs very slowly and I must reboot before I can continue to use it? Is there some work that has been stored during the operation of the graphics program that I can clear out so I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.