Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandads1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 09:39 AM
    Done nothing wrong
    Have a problem with my family keep vile abuse calling name thick since I was 12 now I'm 37 I'm fed & tiredof it I done nothing wrong.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2011, 09:57 AM

Do you have a question? Maybe how to cope with the name calling?

When did this start - and why (if you know)?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2011, 02:40 PM

If you know in your heart that you've done nothing wrong, then don't allow yourself to feel guilty about anything. Abusers always try to blame their victim for their poor behavior... just don't let it get to you.

Can you give us some details about the abuse?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there something wrong with me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone I am worried because I have already hit puberty for a while now, but my voice is still high. When I go to church, I sing to high, and I have heard remarks that I talk,sing, and scream like a girl. Is there something wrong with me/ am I a freak? I appreciate your help.

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Was I wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

I work with my ex. I manage to avoid her as much as possible, but there are unavoidable times when I have to see her. The only thing that bothers me about seeing her anymore is when we accidentally pass in the hall. She gives me this weird half-smile thing that for some reason drives me crazy. ...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search