Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartriot1289 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Need title to early 90's children's film. w/ purple diamond in skull.
    I am looking for the title to an animated children's movie that I used to watch with my brothers when I was little.
    We all can't remember the name to it and neither can our mother.
    Its driving us nuts.

The movie is about an old woman who used to force children into a well to search for treasure.
    There was a purple diamond stuck in the eye socket of a skeleton and they had to pull it out.
    Later in the movie there was a crazy old woman with a shotgun and alligators.
    There might have also been an orphan girl.

I know it sounds crazy
    But if you could help that would be amazing.
    lnl232699 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by heartriot1289
    i am looking for the title to an animated childrens movie that i used to watch with my brothers when i was little.
    we all can't remember the name to it and neither can our mother.
    its driving us nuts.

the movie is about an old woman who used to force children into a well to search for treasure.
    there was a purple diamond stuck in the eye socket of a skeleton and they had to pull it out.
    later in the movie there was a crazy old woman with a shotgun and alligators.
    there might have also been an orphan girl.

i know it sounds crazy
    but if you could help that would be amazing.
    No clue, but the movie sounds interesting. Sorry.
    sayra119 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 06:44 PM
    It's the Disney movie The Rescuers.
    cpizht Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 04:53 PM
    The rescuers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Early 90's animated film [ 2 Answers ]

What was the name of the movie that there were little animals who parents died by being gassed by humans... the little skunk girl was also gassed but there was a mole teacher who knew of a remedy to make her better... so the three other animals were sent out to find a flower that could cure her.....

Children's halloween movie form late 80's/early 90's [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I remember this move from when I was little. I don't remember much but it is driving me crazy. I can't really explain much but please help me if you can! Thanks! It was about this witch academy or school. It was about his little girl who was kind of clutsy and didn't do much right. She may...

Children's movies early 90's [ 5 Answers ]

I watched these when I was younger in the early 90s, But could have possibly been made in the eighties. All I can remember is that one of the movies started with a boy who went to this land and traveled everywhere finding these little guys with powers. Each had a different power. In another movie...

Help! Another children's 80's or early 90's movie [ 6 Answers ]

All I remember from this movie is that this girl used to go through the closet in her bedroom to another land. I can't remember what she had to do there, but there was an evil lady that ate cherries out of an enclosed glass case to stay youthful. Towards the end the case got knocked over and the...

View more questions Search