Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissWednesday Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 05:59 AM
    Needs to find a share house
    Hi!
    Im moving to go to uni but can't afford to live on campus.
    Ive tried Flatemates.com and Gumtree.com (I live in Austraila)
    Im moving to a really remote place. .
    Can any one suggest anymore Aussie sites to find share houses on?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Can two houses share a line out to the ditch,using their own pump in each house? [ 3 Answers ]

Two houses together,each with their own pump. Spliced into one line with a Y connection and from there one line out to the ditch. I would also install a check valve before the Y connection so water doesn't pump from one house to the other. Would this work?

Find price per share of stock? [ 5 Answers ]

discount rate = 15% gross revenues last year = $3 million total costs =$1.5 million gross revenue and costs expected to grow @ 5% per year can any one help to solve that question

My partners, new partner buying my share of house [ 3 Answers ]

My partner and I bought a house three years ago using a joint mortgage . I put in the deposit he put in nothing . He now has met someone new and left the property he is not contributing to the house leaving me without a choice of selling the property . They have now decided they would like ...

How do I get rid of inherited share of house I do not want? [ 1 Answers ]

I inherited 1/2 house from mom. For 2 years sister refused to sell house even when we received 2 offers. Sister refused to buy me out. I do not want house, it is in very bad shape and I live out of state. Each month I am forced to pay 1/2 of expenses for taxes, insurance and utilities. House...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.