Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo114 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Jan 16, 2007, 05:29 PM
    I never thought it would end up this way
    Well I am about to wright something down on a site I barely know what I want most in this world. Everything I want if its juicy couture or dolce or anything in the world I can get but there is still something missing. OK I have never said this before to anyone in the world here's the story. I am in secoundary 2 I had a crush on this guy like forever when I first saw him he was such a bad boy like making all these sexy kisses and attention moves to impress people. He did very sexy things around me like pointing his lips out at me and when id go out with a guy he would be like who is it and stuff.

That was in secoundary 1. but later on at the end of sec 1 he started to act weird like started to not pay attention to me at all not even hi or anything he actually started to say bad things about me, I don't know what happened he just completely blocked me out its like I don't exist anymore to him and no I did not sleep with him he was just a friend someone fun and cool to be with. He would always make me laugh like I would turn so red so much that I was laughing.

I always use to say to myself him he's going to be your best friend and maybe even boyfriend for ever but I was so wrong. He is also really popular and I am just another girl that looks at him and wishes that it was me holding his hands and dancing sluty around him at dances. The thing is that I really like him and don't know what to do now there is like many guys who want to go out with me but I am always rejecting them cause my mind says go but my heart doesn't want to I know it sounds gay but it's the truth I just can't stop thinking about him I want him so badly. So here we go I would like to know do you think after what I said that he will ever ever notice me again like he use to.

Please help me I keep listening to sad love songs. Please tell me or give me an advice what I should do to get his attention if you can answer this question thanks a lot I am am so confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 17, 2007, 07:04 AM
    No, he will keep wooing the ladies and your turn is over, so move on and wake up from that fantasy you seem to like better than the truth.
    savagecuteprincess Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jan 17, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Well... I've been in the same problem just move on and make yourself better by just forgetting u knew himmtoo and then he willl notice you don't care and want to be with you more... or just ask him is upset with you then he would want to know why you asked you would tell him why and he would think that you cared and show you more attention and mabe ask you out!!
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Jan 17, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Well... move on try to don't think about him , it doesn't worth it anymore move on and go out with another guy and have fun

I know it hurts and its really hard to do that though but try it give it a shot , you can do it

*hope that helps little bit
    ceoalsm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Find a guy who is interested in you and forget him. Go out with your friends and enjoy life. You are much too young to waste your time on this guy... time heals all.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2007, 12:03 AM
    Stop worrying about his attention and worry about enjoying your life and getting your education. He is a player and has no need to have just one young girl slowing down his action. Think of all the nice guys you are missing out on pining for someone who only cares about himself and will never give you the attention you need. So grow up and stop the sad songs and forget about this loser. Let a real good guy have a chance, because he doesn't care. What are you stuck?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A Well Thought Out Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

In light of how many relationship posts there are with some really frustrating circumstances, I thought it might do for some "Comedic Aid for Romance"... A six-year-old boy told his father he wanted to marry the little girl across the street. The father, being modern and well-schooled in...

Thought for the day. [ 15 Answers ]

Entering into a relationship is like buying a pair of shoes!! There are loads to chose from, all different colours and sizes. You find a pair that you think will fit, you try them on, there perfect, you couldn't be happier. But you find that the shoes do not fit like you hoped they...

Front-end vs. Back-end Tech Writing [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference? Can someone give me an example of both? I'm SO confused! :confused: Thanks in advance. -HBG

Thought to ponder! [ 4 Answers ]

In read posts from this very helpful site, a came across this quote from another site I visit. Seem appropriate. experience Without experiences which render life unbearable and which make the hope of something new appear alluring and promising, there is no impulse toward inner change. But...

Food For Thought [ 6 Answers ]

For almost 50 years an nonprofit agency has been located in a town building. This nonprofit was started by a church group and continues to be under the churches umbrella. Does a local government official have the right to governance over this nonprofit organization because it is in a town...

View more questions Search