Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sloan108 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Stretch Marks
    I am so young and I'm already starting to get stretch marks. I tried coco butter and everything and nothings working. What should I do?
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jan 18, 2007, 06:15 AM
    I'm not a beauty expert though but if you're big (kinda chubby) before and lose weight, stretch marks will really appear and become visible. However, there are beauty experts (dermatologist) who specializes in this kind of problem. You can consult it with them. Take vitamin E everyday, maybe it could help. Who knows :)
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Try looking for bio oil it will reduce the appearance wonderfully sure stopped me getting any while I was pregnant.

Jan 18, 2007, 06:21 AM
    Hi there, I'm currently pregnant. Haven't heard of bio oil but if it works for you, chances are itl work for me too, Im on my 1st tri-sem and I don't want to get bigger and visible stretch marks hehehe. Where could I possible buy it?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Vitamin E,

The gel caps, or you can get pure vitamin e in a little bottle. Apply it to the stretch marks on a daily basis. Give it sometime. Vitamin e does work miracles. Even the combination of vitamin e and cocoa butter.

Joe
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2007, 06:24 AM
    You need to find out if certain creams are safe for pregnancy. All creams go through the pores of your skin and do go through your system. So make sure it is pregnancy safe before using any kind of cream.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvee
    Hi there, im currently pregnant. Havent heard of bio oil but if it works for you, chances are itl work for me too, Im on my 1st tri-sem and i dont wanna get bigger and visible stretch marks hehehe. Where could i possible buy it?

.: Bio Oil :.

That's the web site not sure if its available in america but you can always look on uk eBay I have to say its really good stuff its what the dr's here give there patients after they have had breast reduction or enlargement to help reduce the scars and marks.

Ok looking at the site it launches in march this year over there so keep an eye open in your pharmacys.
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 09:46 AM
    I had the same problem so I then lost 60 pounds and they became less visible.

Also try Solutions Re-Fine Stretch Mark Smoother at Avon Shopping I heard good things about it from my mothers co-worker.

Jan 20, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Thanks Curlybenswife :) I read reviews and product history of bio oil at .: Bio Oil :. Great reviews. Also I surfed in Google and tons of great reviews about the product's effectivity. Thanks. I'll try it one of these days but 1st I have to order via eBay :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shear & stretch, geometric transformations [ 8 Answers ]

If an object and its image under the transformation shear(or stretch) are given, how can we find the invariant line.

Stretch marks and fair skin, any solutions? [ 2 Answers ]

Due to a major weight gain during pregnancy I have lots of stretch marks on tummy, and thighs. I have tried Mederma and had no real luck. I am wondering if anyone knows if there are laser treatments that fair skin people can use. I asked aa dermatolgist a couple years ago and heard lasers don't...

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

Black marks [ 3 Answers ]

i had a skin reaction to something i have recently eaten and now it has left black marks on my skin................ any advice as to how i could get rid of them????????????????? :( :( :( :( :(

View more questions Search