Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paultheboltman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 12:43 PM
    "Clean Lint Filter"
    My Kenmore front load dryer light is on for the first time after 4 years of use. My question: is there anything different we need to do other than the cleaning of the screen after each load is dried (religiously. We also periodically go into the area that the screen fits into and clean it out with a long whisk type brush. I would appreciate any help you can offer.
    Thank you,
    Paul

Check out some similar questions!

How do you clean lint from GE front load dryer [ 0 Answers ]

Lint trap filled with lint under and around it. Can not get into small space with vacuum or lint brush not effective. How do I remove the front panel and really get this area clean?

Washer lint filter [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this forum and I need a bit of help. We have a Kenmore series 70 washer model 110-26722693. It works fine but it is leaving lint all over my clothes. I read elsewhere on this forum that it is a self cleaning filter located under the inner tub. I have called an appliance...

How do you clean the lint trap in the dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I always clean out the lint filter after every load I dry. I noticed today, that even after cleaning out the lint, there is still a film or something left, and when held up to the light, you can't see through it. How do you clean this??

Washing machine lint filter [ 0 Answers ]

Lint build up on clothes and washer drum on new Whirlpool top loader.Whirpool and many others fail to use filters in the wash cycle causing poor wash and plugged drain to waste lines .does anyyone have a solution to the problem ,other than to resurect the old machine that has a lint filter.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.