Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jess_a_lee123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 12:00 PM
    Industrial Piercing
    I got an Industrial Piercing 2 weeks ago. It didn't hurt for long, even now it doesn't really hurt. But I'm starting to see a lift in the skin at the top of my ear. Is it hypertrophic scarring? It's not that big and if you looked at it you probably wouldn't notice unless you got really close. But I'm worried.

I have my lip(last year, nose(2 years ago),ear lobs(when I was like 2 years old), and tongue(last year in march) done and I have never had a problem with them. I had my eye brow (3 to 4 years ago) pierced but it ripped. (And yes it hurt... A LOT)

But like I said I never had anything like this happen before.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 27, 2011, 07:18 PM
    I had two industrials done. I too noticed what you are describing but it stayed very slight and went away completely when I took them out. I had a friend who had one done before mine and his was little more noticeable but still didn't turn into anything hideous. I wouldn't worry about it unless it started to actually grow around your hardware. I'm no physician though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Industrial Ear Piercing [ 22 Answers ]

Ok I got my industrial done about 4 days ago. After the guy pierced it he sent me on my merry way and didn't give me any aftercare instructions. Can someone who has had this done and it has healed nicely for them give me some advice? Also, on an average how long does it take this piercing to...

Bubble on industrial piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I got my industrial pierced about 5-6 months ago. Today right when I got out of the shower I went to clean my piercings as usual.. which I clean at least three times a day with wound wash saline, and once with satin soap. I went to clean my industrial, and notice on the inside of the top part of it...

Industrial piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am thinking of getting an industrial piercing and was wondering how long will it be until I can take it out for a very short period without it closing up?

Industrial piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I got my industrial piercing like about 2 weeks ago I've been putting the spray I bought over at the parlor but are there any Other procedures you need to take care of it I thinks its healing quickly cause' it didn't even hurt that much when I got it or now (p.s I'm 13)

Industrial piercing. [ 2 Answers ]

So yeah. My friend pierced me an industrial yesterday. It was done with a special piercing needle. It bled a lot in the beginning, but it's all fine now. It only hurts D: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/kerli1992/untitled-6.jpg But the thing I wanted to know is that should I spin it? Or...

View more questions Search