Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2011, 07:17 AM

So, you don't like general geometry? Good news, Chemistry and biology don't use those. Physics however, involve a lot of those...

So... Wondergirl's subject lists would suit you well. If you like the sciences and do get very good results, you will be able to handle practically any subject without too much trouble :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Subject: T.L.E. [ 14 Answers ]

1.) what factor affect the growth of trees? 2.) how do choose the species of the trees to plant? 3.) how does exposure affect the growth the trees?

How much subject in icwa [ 1 Answers ]

How much subject in icwa

A touchy subject [ 14 Answers ]

Hello: In my view, the only way McCain can win is if we are attacked, or if Obama is disabled. As has been seen, this election isn't like any other. One side is deathly afraid of the other. I don't mean just afraid of his policies. They're afraid of HIM! That's because one side has made...

2 subject that need you! [ 6 Answers ]

1. My girlfriend is bi. And not to long ago she was bring up she wanted a threesome. Yea I know most guys would really like this, but I am different. I told her that she was the only woman for me and that there no other girl for me. She then said to me "Well of course your not going touch her. I...

How do I bring the subject? [ 1 Answers ]

I have this girlfriend, we've been together for almost a year, we're both 18 -she's one month older- and when we make out sometimes I feel like I want to give her more, because kissing is not enough for all this love, I really love her, and she sais she does too. Bot I don't know how does she feel...

View more questions Search