Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DallasMI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 08:03 AM
    ST724 worm gear needed
    Looking for gear for ST724 Ariens snow blower. Ariens no longer makes the part. 52422700 worm shaft and gear. Told to find someone who has one with a blown engine, so I could get the gear off it. Model # 924048 It is a great machine!

Check out some similar questions!

It is a worm or.. [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of mine from San Diego sent me some pictures from a weird animal that he keeps finding inside his house.It does not look like a living organism!! (moves very slowly BTW - a few mm an hour and it has a small trunk that it seems to use for moving around - visible in the third pic)

Ariens St724 snowblower [ 0 Answers ]

While snowblowing I lost all gears except the fastest forward gear. I saw a nut fell off on the bottom where the gear box is. I replaced the nut and still have only one gear. Any ideas how to fix this?

Car gear not switching to 2nd gear [ 0 Answers ]

My toyota 98 camry can't switch form 1st to 2nd gear, Goes reverse.. Dashboard is off at the same time, no speed no rpm, no temp. please help

Repalace ring gear gear on brigg and sratton 14.5 engine [ 1 Answers ]

How do you removed the ring gear from the fly wheel and put on new one on the teeth is worn out and the starter will not turn the motor

Ariens ST724 idle issues [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Ariens ST724 snowblower, (it's over 25 years old). When it's running at an idle or when its in gear the enginie idle just goes real high for noi reason. I've tried to adjust the throttle control but it only stalls when I turn it down. Any idea as to what may need to be done to correct...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.