1. People were crazy about her singing.

2. People really liked her singing.

3. Her singing made people crazy.

Thank you.

Sylvie
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2003, 07:11 PM
    Do they mean the same thing?
    Yes and no the first one and the second one means the same thing The 3rd one however means they hate it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Is This Thing? [ 3 Answers ]

Terresa Marie, my friend, felt something sticking her in the back. When I unsipped the dresss this is what I found. She has been bitten by a Brown Recluse Spider and is deathly afraid of them. I attempted to identify the bug on the internet but no joy. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks, ...

Looking to do the right thing. [ 9 Answers ]

I live with 5 other girls in a house. We all share rent and utilities. Our toilet got plugged and it may have been from a tampax. Two of us admitted we'd flushed tampax down the toilet in the past because we didn't know we weren't supposed to. The plumbing bill came to $120 and the other girls...

Is this the right thing to do? [ 6 Answers ]

OK so I have this ex and he knows I still like him and one week he will say o I love you still to and then the next week he will ignore my calls and text and everything so what I've been trying to do is avoied him and stuff like that like I took him out of my pro and all this and when he ims or...

This odd thing with my ex? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey Thanks for reading this post, but I'm a little stumped on what to do with my ex girlfriend. We had only gone out for a month, which is not long at all, but she wants to keep a line of communication. I agreed, and now we talk on MSN every night. So she contacts me anytime during the night, we...

Am I doing the right thing? [ 9 Answers ]

? I met this 23 year old guy this past May. We started dating and everything was fine. After a whole and huge mess we broke up this past September. I didn't see him for 3 months. Then we saw each other again a week before Christmas and we got back together. Eveything has been really good. A...

View more questions Search